- Salary in the $100-115,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Signing Bonus
- Setting: Urgent Care
- Shift: 3 Days a Week with 12 Hour Shifts
- Rotating weekends
- Generous amount of PTO
- Locations Needed: Geneva, NY, and Seneca Falls, NY
- Two Openings
- This position is 1 hour from Syracuse, NY. Located on the edge of the beautiful Adirondack Mountains region and 1000 Islands/Lake Ontario.
We are looking for an experienced Physician Assistant for a full-time opportunity in Seneca Falls, NY, and Geneva, NY, Urgent Care. This Urgent Care practices offer high-end treatment in a supportive and collegial atmosphere. Three 12-hour shifts; a 36-hour work week with weekend rotation allows for a greater work-life balance. Benefits include tuition reimbursement or signing bonus, and paid health, dental and prescription premiums for provider and family.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
Provision of Care: Provides high-quality medical care under the supervision/collaboration of the staff physician. Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development of the life span and possesses the ability to assess data reflective of the patient's status. Interprets appropriate information needed to identify each patient's requirements relative to his/her age-specific needs. Administers health care through the diagnosis of illness and physical condition through assessment and clinical evaluation of patients of all ages. Develops a plan for treatment.
Patient Satisfaction: Keeps patient and significant others informed of the process of care, maintains an awareness of the patient's needs through the practice visit, and attempts to meet those needs. Includes the patient's family and/or significant others in the process of care when appropriate.
Documentation: Obtain complete, detailed, and accurate patient histories, review patient records, perform physical exams, and record all pertinent data to develop comprehensive medical status, diagnosis, and clinical treatment plans for all assigned patients.
- Nurse Practitioner Certification or Physician Assistant Certification– New York State Education Department (NYSED).
- Master's Degree in Nursing or Master's Degree in Physician Assistant
- Valid RN License – New York State Education Department (NYSED)
- Board Eligible
- 2+ years of prior urgent care experience treating patients of all ages and abilities to work independently with the support of a supervising physician and team of nursing and support staff.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!