- Salary in the $65-85,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Relocation Paid
- Will consider a per diem PT.
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
The PT float examines Residents upon admission and then develops/administers therapy plans to manage their conditions, prevent further disabilities, and achieve long-term health benefits.
The Physical Therapist evaluates and treats residents, under orders from a physician, through the use of a variety of therapeutic procedures designed to restore loss of muscle strength, coordination and body alignment, to relieve pain and to improve movement and function. The Physical Therapist participates as a member of the interdisciplinary team providing support and information within the area of Physical Therapy.
- A graduate of an approved school of Physical Therapy is required.
- NYS license to practice physical therapy is required.
- 2+ years of experience in physical therapy in SNF preferred.
- Will consider a strong new grad.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!