- Salary up to $95,000
- Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility
- Location: North Creek, NY (Adirondacks region of NYS)
- DIRECT HIRE: PERMANENT, OR A 13 WEEK TRAVELER ASSIGNMENT (WILL ACCEPT EITHER)
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Competitive Compensation, based on experience
- Enjoy being a part of a strong and diverse team.
- New Grads Welcome.
Physical Therapy Assistant team members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by providing comprehensive and quality therapy services. This position is responsible for administering skilled physical therapy treatments as developed and recommended by a Registered Physical Therapist, ensuring that the highest degree of quality resident care is maintained at all times.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Assist the Physical Therapist in planning, developing and carrying out treatment programs and procedures for residents.
- Writes observations of resident’s behavior and progress in Progress Notes.
- Maintains statistical records and other departmental reports as requested by the Physical Therapist.
- Assist with in-service training programs upon request.
- Assist with keeping supplies in good order and daily sanitation of equipment.
- Arrives to work on time, regularly, and working as scheduled, responsible for own transportation.
- Utilizes an electronic timekeeping system.
- Observes and practice confidentiality of resident information and privacy when performing job duties.
- Recognizes and follows the dress code of the facility including wearing a name tag at all times.
- Performs assigned duties according to the service excellence standards and goals established for this position, and for all staff members of this facility.
- Graduation from a physical therapy program is required.
- NYS license in good standing.
- 2+ years experience providing physical therapy services in a Skilled Nursing Facility setting.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!