- $42-52 / hr DOE
- Full-time - 37.5 - 40 Hours per week. They allow for flexibility in Schedule Mon-Fri or Tues-Sat etc., as well as flex days to accommodate holidays.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
Our client is seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to make recommendations for a speech-language therapy treatment plan to ensure the health and well-being of the residents. The Pathologist will also conduct an audiometric screening of residents upon request and make recommendations for further audiology services. The client company provides skilled nursing, subacute care, rehabilitation, and adult day health care to individuals in the community and surrounding areas.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Must have a Degree in Speech and Language Pathology
- Must have a State of New York license to practice as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Clinical Competence Certification from the American Speech and Hearing Association preferred
- 2+ years experience providing speech and language services in a Skilled Nursing Facility setting.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!