- Salary to $65-85,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Relocation Paid
- A pleasant work environment with experienced therapists working within long-term care... Skilled Nursing Facility
Speech-Language Therapy team members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of residents by making recommendations for a speech-language therapy treatment plan. If necessary, by carrying out treatments as planned, conducting an audiometric screening of residents upon request, and making recommendations for further audiology service.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- New York State Speech-Language Pathology license in good standing.
- CCC Clinical Competence Certification from the American Speech and Hearing Association preferred.
- Strong CFY will be considered
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!