- Salary in the $100-110,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility
*Must be either a Physical Therapist an Occupational Therapist, or Speech speech-language pathologist.
The Director of Rehabilitation Services team member assists with ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by supervising rehab department staff in the provision, documentation, and billing of therapy services in compliance with Federal and State Laws, Regulations, and Practice Acts; assists in the hiring, orientation, and training of staff therapists, therapy assistants, and rehabilitation aides; participates in required meetings, in-services, programs, and general orientation; maintains a clinical caseload at a minimum of 35% productivity; attends to clinical, fiscal, and customer service outcomes and action plan underperformance as indicated.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- State of NY Physical Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist or Occupational Therapist License in good standing
- Previous management experience in a Skilled Nursing setting
- Daily management of RUG categories and patient scheduling.
- Coordinate weekly discharge planning meetings with rehab team to include monitoring of patient functional levels, goals, and end-of-therapy projections.
- Prepare and submit the Therapy Services Forecast Tool monthly to the corporate Director of Rehabilitation projecting staffing needs, caseload targets, and earned revenue potential.
- Coordinate monthly rehab team meetings to facilitate program development, review of financials/productivity, and address employee concerns.
- Participate in Marketing and program development initiatives in conjunction with Community Relations Coordinator
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!