- $25-28 per hour DOE
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs that include 401(k), Dental insurance, Employee assistance program,Flexible schedule, Flexible spending account, Health insurance, Life insurance,Paid time off, Professional development assistance, Referral program, Tuition reimbursement, Vision insurance
- This is a long-time client of ours.
- Great opportunity to work for a successful, local manufacturing firm.
Our client is a successful manufacturer of textile and synthetic components for a wide range of industrial applications. Many of their solutions are often supplied under private label and enhance or complement the customer’s offering. These products perform important functions within complete systems: reinforcing, sealing, coating, laminating, cementing and binding.
This employer seeks a Quality Control Specialist to be responsible for the quality of production and maintaining the Company’s Business Management System (BMS) and its ISO accreditation(s). This position also maintains safety protocols and assists in product development.
This position is part-time to start, with full-time, temp-to-permanent probable after 3 months.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 3+ years in a Quality Control position, with experience in developing quality control processes to improve production efficiency and waste management
- Understanding of manufacturing methods and procedures and examine the quality of raw materials that are used in production
- Able to monitor and evaluate production processes and evaluate final output of products to determine their quality (Quality Audits)
- Experience with ISO 9001 and schedule, maintain, and conduct ISO accreditation audits
- Possess strong communication skills to interact with customers and gather product feedback
- Proficient in Windows, Microsoft 365, and SharePoint
- Very stable work history
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
This employer has been providing quality products in the North American market since 1981 and are currently experiencing another period of rapid growth. Its parent company, based in Germany, has over 90 years’ experience in developing and manufacturing these specialized products.
This is an excellent opporuntiy to grow your career.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!