- Attractive Salary range - $50000 - $65000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility
Our Physical Therapy Assistant team members are dedicated to providing superior and comprehensive care for our residents in order to promote their health, safety, and well-being. This position is responsible for administering specialized treatments given by a Registered Physical Therapist, always maintaining the highest quality of resident treatment as the top priority.
- Physical therapy staff members ensure residents' health and well-being by providing comprehensive and quality therapy services.
- They are responsible for administering skilled physical therapy treatments and ensuring that the highest quality resident care is always maintained.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Graduation from a physical therapy assistant-approved program is required.
- Must have a PT license or be eligible for in NY that is in good standing
- Experience as a Physical Therapist in a Skilled Nursing Facility