- Salary in the $90-110,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Relocation Paid
- Day Shift - Monday - Friday
- Skilled Nursing Facility
*Must be a Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist
The Assistant Director of Rehabilitation Services is responsible for providing high-quality therapy services that improve the lives of residents. In this position, you will provide therapy treatments and ensure that residents always receive exemplary care. During absences, this individual assumes the duties of the Director of Rehabilitation Services.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Resident Care Planning
- Quality Assurance Committee
- Quality Assessment and Review Committee
- Morning Report
- Safety Committee
- In-service Education
- Staff Meeting for Department heads and Supervisors
- State of NY Physical Therapist License in good standing
- MS in Physical Therapy or Occupational Therapy
- Previous management experience in a Skilled Nursing setting
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for working with the elderly and an innate understanding of their rights during care services.
- Genuine concern for the elderly with a caring demeanor
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!