- Salary range $90 - 110,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
We are seeking an experienced, results-driven Engineering Project Manager for a packaging leader located in the North Texas area. Prior experience in Consumer Packaged Goods CPG, Food and Beverage, or pharmaceutical manufacturing industries is a MUST. If you have technical engineering experience in packaging systems AND strong project management skills for large projects AND the ability to be customer-facing... apply.
- Leads packaging project design team at the direction of the VP of Engineering and Sr. Engineering Manager.
- Development of equipment specifications and RFQ documents per project needs.
- Professional Development and Mentoring of junior members of the Engineering Team.
- Provide project updates to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Develop a Master Schedule of Projects.
- Measure project performance to identify areas of improvement.
- Revise project schedule when required due to design changes, backlogs, extended lead times, or other reasons.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, including drawings, calculations, and equipment data.
- Verify terms and conditions on customer purchase orders prior to processing.
- Development of Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) Protocols
- Function as Lead Facilitator and Technical Lead during Factory Acceptance Tests to ensure all client vs OEM requirements are met.
- Coordinate delivery of equipment and materials with vendors/carriers as needed.
- Work with the outside sales team on technical projects.
- On-site Installation and Start-up Support
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- B.S. degree in a related engineering field from an ABET-accredited degree program.
- 3 to 8 years’ experience in automated packaging systems.
- 3 to 8 years of experience in Consumer Packaged Goods CPG, Food and Beverage or pharmaceutical manufacturing industries is a MUST.
- PMP/CAPM is Strongly preferred.
- AutoCAD experience is required.
- Being bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Ability to read, write, and interpret technical information.
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project Management; Salesforce
- Financial analysis capabilities.
- Ability to solve problems independently.
- Work well under pressure and with little/no supervision.
- Work well as a member of a team or group.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Maintains a high level of business courtesy and etiquette when interacting with supervisors, managers, and other employees.
- Demonstrated time management and multitasking skills.
- Domestic and international travel required
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!