- Salary range $140-160,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Relocation Paid
The Senior Product Manager role is responsible for managing the commercial performance of a given product portfolio through its lifecycle (ACV – Automatic Control Valves and Pressure Reducing Valves, Regulators) related products that promote the comfort and safety of people and the quality, conservation, and control of water. Key responsibilities include curation of the portfolio strategy, new product development & commercialization, and financial performance. Product manager roles here are viewed as development roles for general management tracks. This SPM be leading 5 people.
- Develop and execute product portfolio strategy, including value proposition, value delivery model, product roadmaps and product lifecycle (new product development through obsolescence)
- Maximize performance of product line(s) as measured via orders / sales growth, profitability, and cash-flow generation.
- Be responsible for adherence to product line base cost targets to ensure fit with overall global plan while ensuring investments in technology, marketing, etc. are adequate to accomplish product line goals.
- Be accountable for the development and execution of New Product Development launch [NPD] plans, including but not limited to coordination of internal and external resources, investment budgets, marketing campaigns/ content, and sales plans.
- Be responsible for major reviews including Business Plans, Strategy Plan, Annual Operating Plan, and other periodic estimates that are required by the business. Inputs will include financial projections (orders, sales, and profitability by product line) and specific commitments for growth from commercial programs and new product development launches.
- Work with sales and marketing team to develop/improve product line go-to-market strategy and ensure sufficient and effective sales resource and channel partner strategy/management.
- Understand the market need, trends, and competitor intelligence for the given Product Line(s).
- Design, develop, track, and update competitive intelligence and market penetration database.
- Have a focal point of global intelligence/ expertise on competition, standards, and policy position.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field required. MBA is a plus.
- 8+ years of related Product Management, ideally within target markets relating to the specific product line (ACV – Automatic Control Valves and Pressure Reducing Valves, Regulators) with a proven successful track record.
- Proven success in developing and implementing both strategic and financial business plans.
- Proven leadership ability to lead virtual teams and work across a matrix.
- Sales Channel and or Management experience
- Relevant engineering experience
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with an emphasis on building strong team relationships.
- Proactive, creative work style and a self-starter
- A willingness to travel as required.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!