- Salary range $90-115,000 +Bonus
- sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Relocation Paid
- Highly desirable work environment and company culture.
- It will also provide career-building multiple career tracks at this campus, within the US, or in numerous global locations.
A multi-national, global-leading manufacturing and technology corporation has an immediate need for a manufacturing-based Maintenance Electrical Engineer for their key North American operations located in the Decatur, AL, area. In this position, you'll support the plant's power systems needs of both continuous and batch process systems. Your focus will be on maintaining and improving the performance and reliability of site electrical systems and equipment.
- Serve as the Site Electrical Engineer working for the Maintenance Department.
- Maintain and update plant electrical single line diagrams and associated Arc Flash Analysis / Labeling.
- Serve as an Authority having Jurisdiction (AHJ) for NPFA 70E compliance.
- Specify appropriate Preventive Maintenance (PMs) / Predictive Maintenance (PdMs).
- Provide Maintenance Functional input to new Process Equipment Purchase Specifications to ensure adequacy.
- Provide direction to Electricians, Mechanics, and other staff disciplines to support projects and maintenance efforts.
- Ability to collaborate with I&E Technicians and Management alike.
- As needed, willing to train co-workers in role’s areas of expertise.
- Participate Pre-Start-Up-Safety-Reviews to ensure safe commissioning and system start-up.
- Participate in specifying on-site maintenance and repair capability and tooling requirements.
- Recommend improvements based on Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) findings.
- Establish critical equipment spares.
- Recommend equipment reliability improvements by doing analysis of equipment trends, historical, and field data.
- Ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and plant requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications and/or technical drawings.
- Establish construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensure compliance with specifications, codes, or plant requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
- Knowledge of PLCs, Instruments, DCS systems, UPS systems, and control valves.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years’ experience with AC/DC drives and motors, low and medium power distribution, substations, and power distribution equipment (transformers, circuit breakers, cables, etc.).
- Experience and knowledge of PLC, HMIs, instruments, and DCS systems.
- 2+ years of experience in Facility Engineering Desired Characteristics: Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) and Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA), Thermography, and Motor Circuit Analysis.
- Prior experience in Chemical Manufacturing with Process Safety Management (PSM) preferred.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!