- Salary in the $75-95,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
We are seeking a dedicated Physical Therapist to join our team in Waverly, NY, a leader in providing Physical Therapy services in Upstate NY. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in delivering support for long-term care and short-term rehabilitation, including outpatient Physical Therapy Services. Our facility has recently undergone significant renovations, providing an improved and modern setting for our patients.
Who Will Be a Great Fit for the Physical Therapist?
- A bachelor's degree in Physical Therapy.
- A current State of New York license as a Physical Therapist in good standing.
- Experience in physical therapy treatment programs, particularly for the geriatric and sub-acute populations.
- Setting experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility is preferred.
If you are a compassionate and skilled Physical Therapist with a commitment to improving the well-being of our patients, we encourage you to apply for this position. Join our team and be part of our mission to provide outstanding care and support to our community.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!