- Salary $80 - 90,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Reports to the Director of Occupational Therapy
Who Will Be a Great Fit for the Occupational Therapist?
We are looking for a dedicated Occupational Therapist to join our team in Waverly, NY. In this role, you will play a crucial part in ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by delivering comprehensive and high-quality therapy services. As an Occupational Therapist, you will administer skilled occupational therapy treatments, ensuring the highest standard of resident care at all times. You will report to the Director of Occupational Therapy.
- Administer skilled occupational therapy treatments to improve the quality of life for our residents.
- Ensure the highest level of quality resident care is consistently maintained.
- Collaborate with a team approach to implement occupational therapy treatment programs, particularly for the geriatric and subacute populations.
- Work effectively with geriatric and chronically ill residents, as well as other healthcare professionals, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- A current State of New York license in Occupational Therapy in good standing.
- Graduation from an approved school of occupational therapy is required.
- Experience in occupational therapy treatment programs, particularly for the geriatric and subacute populations, utilizing a team-based approach.
If you are a compassionate and skilled Occupational Therapist with a dedication to enhancing the lives of our residents, we encourage you to apply for this position. Join our team and be part of our mission to provide exceptional care and support to our community.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!