- Attractive Entry Level Hourly Rate - $22-$25 / hour (shift differential pay scale)
- Climate-controlled environment.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- $3,000 sign-on bonus!
This employer wants to expand their team to keep up with the increasing product demand! These entry-level positions offer the most potential for employment growth and development in the Central Vermont Region!
- We are accepting applications from individuals interested in getting in on the ground floor with plans of pursuing a promising career with a well-respected, top-ten manufacturing firm.
- If you live in the local Royalton area, this employer is a place where entry-level employees who demonstrate hard work and dedication will be consistently rewarded through pay increases and advancements.
- We have the ability and the focus to train you to become a highly sought-after employee in the Medical Device Manufacturing Industry.
Hiring All Shifts
These are 12 hr shifts... 3 days one week, then 4 days the following week. This results in 8 hours of overtime, paid at 1.5!
- A Shift Sun-Tues and every other Wed 6AM-6PM
- B Shift Sun-Tues and every other Wed 6PM-6AM
- C Shift Thurs-Sat and every other Wed 6AM-6PM
- D Shift Thurs-Sat and every other Wed 6PM-6AM
Which shift is best for you??
About the Position
We are currently seeking Entry Level associates to join our client's production team. In this role, you will either set up, operate or maintain various types of automatic molding machines and molds on the main Production Floor or in our Medical Clean Rooms. The job is an excellent opportunity to support the company's dedication to producing top-notch products efficiently.
We would like to hear from you if you are reliable, dedicated, skilled with your hands, and interested in building a promising career! This employer has a long tradition of trustworthy business conduct. It's part of their company's spirit to be a good employer and corporate citizen, to take responsibility for what they do, and always apply sound business ethics.
Who will be a Great Fit?
We seek people who fit a family-oriented culture and want to work hard but also want to play just as hard outside of work. People who have hands-on type skillfulness and wish to pursue a trade with strong, long-term potential. This employer promotes and encourages the need to maintain a desirable work-life balance.
- Must be able to pay attention to detail and follow instructions.
- Excellent verbal and handwritten skills.
- Must be able to lift & carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Successful candidates, for example, are those who have worked as automotive mechanics, construction workers, landscapers, or cooks and bartenders, would be an easy crossover into these roles.
About the Employer
Our client has over 65 years of complex plastic injection molding expertise with contract manufacturing locations in the United States, China, Mexico, and Europe. Clients include some of the world's most renowned healthcare, automotive, and industrial OEMs.
Enjoy the comfort of NEW, dependable leadership, connect with talented individuals in an energetic atmosphere, and continue to advance your skills and knowledge through global learning opportunities - all while receiving exceptional benefits.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!