- Salary range: (2yr)- $29.89; (5 yr)- $32.36; (10yr)- $36.95; (17yr MAX)- $39.76
- On call: As needed
- Call Back: 2hr min; time and a half
- SIGN ON: $5k
- Relo: possible
- Shift Diffs: Nights $5
- Weekend $5
We are seeking an MRI Technologist for our esteemed client. In this role, you will perform technical procedures using magnetic resonance imaging and ionizing radiation (Radiographer) to detect pathology. You will be responsible for operating equipment to generate magnetic and X-ray images and efficiently processing and organizing the images in our PACS system.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- An Associate Degree or equivalent in Radiological Technology is required.
- A minimum of 2+ year of MRI experience is required
- FL State Registered Radiologic Technician License
- ARRT (MR) certification is required.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification is necessary.
- Applicants should possess a strong understanding of cross-sectional anatomy and MRI concepts, covering areas such as head, neck, body, musculoskeletal (MSK), spine, and MRI imaging.
Joining our team offers fantastic benefits, including the option for relocation assistance and a sign-on bonus. This is an excellent opportunity for dedicated MRI Technologists to contribute to our dynamic healthcare environment.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!