- $45-50,000, depending on experience and shift
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Third shift - 6 pm – 6:30 am: Friday, Sat. Sunday. 36 hours
- Sign on bonus of $5,000!
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
Performs chemical, histochemical, or morphological analysis on specimens using laboratory instrumentation and microscopes using GHS Lab approved policies and procedures. Ensures quality of results and determines validity of reportable results. Acts as a resource person for physicians in laboratory testing.
- South Carolina State Clinical Laboratory Technologist license Required
- B.S. degree in Medical Technology or Clinical Laboratory Science.
- 1+ year experience performing the duties of a Clinical Laboratory Technologist,
- Ability to interpret results and clinical significance of test findings.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with discretion and ability to deal with the public in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple priorities and enhance the spirit of teamwork through effective role modeling.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to work third shift weekends
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.