Client is a 129-bed, acute-care, JC accredited regional hospital located on the beautiful southern Oregon coast. Coos Bay offers an extraordinary quality of life, attracting many future residents and businesses to the area with an abundance of outdoor recreational activities, a world-class golf resort, educational opportunities and state of the art medical facilities. With the ocean just a few miles away, the Bay, and abundant coastal rivers and forests, you can enjoy great fishing and other great water activities.
Job Type: Direct
Salary Range: $65,000 - $75,000
Up to $10,000 sign on bonus
Days and Nights Shifts available
- Assess patients, with focused assessment every 4 hours. VS, med passing, read and address heart rhythm strips, teamwork.
- Telemetry step down unit, fast-paced, also take COVID patients on our unit, has been minimal so far and staff rotates, will orient to Soarian, floor, pumps, pyxis-2 day general orientation than as needed on the floor usually train on day shift.
- Equipment utilized in the unit/dept: Pyxis, Soarian EMR, Phillips telemetry
- Recent RN care hospital experience preferred
- telemetry training
- BLS, ACLS
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Oregon