Client is a 129-bed, acute-care, JC accredited regional hospital located on the beautiful southern Oregon coast. Coos Bay offers an extraordinary quality of life, attracting many future residents and businesses to the area with an abundance of outdoor recreational activities, a world-class golf resort, educational opportunities and state of the art medical facilities. With the ocean just a few miles away, the Bay, and abundant coastal rivers and forests, you can enjoy great fishing and other great water activities.
Salary Range: $65,000 - $102,000
Shift: Variable Shifts
- up to $10K sign on
- $10K relocation
Registered Nurse Job Description:
• Assesses patients, as appropriate to the scope of care the nurse will provide. Assessments may include: physical, psychosocial, learning needs and barriers, needs related to age/culture, discharge planning.
• Establishes nursing diagnoses based on results of assessments and in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team.
• Plans care according to identified diagnoses and needs. Updates plan of care as appropriate.
• Implements/performs individualized care, based on nursing care plan and the nurse’s role with the patient. This care may include but not be limited to:
o Assisting with activities of daily living, including fall risk management and safe patient handling.
o Medication administration
o Skin assessment/wound care
o Pain management
- Recent (within past 6 months) emergency nurse experience
- Recent (within past 5 years) acute care hospital experience
- Require 3-5 years Registered NurseRN Acute Care in Trauma level 1 or 2 facility
- Active OR license
- ACLS (AHA)
- PALS or ENPC (AHA)
- National certification in emergency nursing (CEN or equivalent) preferred