- Salary $85,000 - 130,000 +
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Retirement Programs
- Relocation Assiatnce
This client is a 129-bed, acute-care, JC accredited regional hospital located on the beautiful southern Oregon coast. The position will be hands-on and interact and coordinate with management, staff, and patients.
- Coordinates multi-disciplinary staff to meet the needs of clinic patients referred to the clinic practice
- In conjunction with medical and nursing staff continually assesses processes and effectiveness of overall patient care in the clinics
- Continually assesses and adjusts the patient flow for increased efficiencies
- Develops and implements marketing strategies to grow clinic services
- Coordinates with the Medical Staff office to ensure all physician licenses and credentials are up-to-date
- Coordinates and delegates administrative and clinic responsibilities such as patient access, patient education, patient experience surveys, EMR, and other special projects
- Selects and supervises clinic staff
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 2+ years of recent clinic managerial or leadership experience
- Experience in the daily and overall efficient operation of assigned clinics, including staff performance, patient care processes and outcomes, patient/family satisfaction, and prudent resource management.
- Experience in developing, executing, and oversee aspects of service delivery, quality assurance, governmental regulations, regulatory compliance, program policies and practices.
Coos Bay offers an extraordinary quality of life, attracting many future residents and businesses to the area with an abundance of outdoor recreational activities, a world-class golf resort, educational opportunities, and state of the art medical facilities. With the ocean just a few miles away, the Bay, and abundant coastal rivers and forests, you can enjoy great fishing and other great water activities.