$80 - 110,000
Relocation assistance is 2k for in-state moves and 4k for out-of-state moves.
- Reporting directly to the Administrative Director of Care and Quality, with clinical oversight by the CNO, the Infection Prevention Registered Nurse Manager educates, conducts surveillance and participates in the organization-wide Infection Prevention Program and its activities.
- The participant is involved in and/or supports subordinate participation in the Employee Performance and Improvement process as measured by active participation in Quality Council activities annually.
Who will be a great fit?
- Current and valid California Registered Nurse license.
- Possesses certification in Infection Control or is qualified to sit for the CIC exam in Infection Control preferred.
- Must have and maintain current BLS certification or obtain within orientation process, prior to hands-on patient care.
- Must be able to relate to and work with the ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at times hostile people within the facility.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of Acute Care experience in an Acute Care hospital setting or three (3) years in Infection Control/Employee Health.
- Familiarity with organization and functions of all departments; familiar with policies and procedures, and regulations relating to Infection Control.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microbiology, Epidemiology, infectious diseases, aseptic techniques and current practices.
- Member of the Association of Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology, (APIC) or is qualified to sit for the CIC exam in Infection Control preferred.