- Salary in the $75-85,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Monday - Friday Days, Full Time - 37.5 hrs per week
- This is a direct hire role
A pleasant work environment with experienced therapists working with a diverse population in a Skilled Nursing Facility. Speech-Language Therapy team members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by making recommendations for a speech-language therapy treatment plan, if necessary, and carrying out treatments as planned; conducting an audiometric screening of resident upon request and making recommendations for further audiology service. This position ensures that the highest degree of quality resident care is maintained at all times.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- New York State Speech-Language Pathology license in good standing.
- CCC from ASHA desirable.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.