- to $80,000 DOE
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Shift: Nights 7pm - 7am, for a medical center.
The Greater Watertown area is a great place to live and to work. Located in northern New York State near the Adirondack Mountains, the area offers lush farmlands, miles of waterfront and acres of forests, quaint villages, a booming commercial center, and of course, Watertown is also minutes away from The 1000 Islands, a sightseer's paradise and a popular destination for those looking for an authentic outdoor vacation.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- A graduate of an accredited school of nursing, BSN preferred.
- New York State Registered Nurse license in good standing.
- BLS and ACLS required.
- 1+ year ICU nursing experience
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.