- Salary in the $65-95,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs, Generous PTO days
- Shift - M-F days
Our client is a Long Term Care / Acute Care / Outpatient Hospital minutes from the beautiful Finger Lakes Region. Physical Therapy services are provided to meet the needs of the community. They have modern equipment and staff with excellent skills among their three sites to provide comprehensive services.
A sample of services includes: Neurological Rehabilitation, Orthopedic Rehabilitation, Stroke Rehabilitation, Balance/Vestibular Rehabilitation, Swallowing Evaluation, Evaluation of Voice Disorders, Speech Therapy, Training in Activities of Daily Living, Hand Therapy, Energy Conservation Skill. Upon referral, evaluates patients and develops and administers individualized plans. Evaluations are functionally oriented and include measurable, time-based short and long term goals, and discharge plans.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Must have a Degree in Physical Therapy
- State of New York PT license in good standing
- 2+ years as a Physical Therapist