We are looking for Registered Nurses (CTICU, Cardiac OR) to help launch a new cardiac program. Our client is a MAGNET hospital in Westchester County.
Comprehensive benefits are available with a competitive base and shift differentials.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Highly qualified cardiac surgery ICU nurse
- You are comfortable with all types of invasive tubes, lines and drains.
- Enjoy the open-chest codes
- Hemodynamic instability experienced
- Management of inotropes and vasopressors
- Comfortable with intubated patients and ventilator management
- Recognition for all cardiac surgery initiatives, including early extubation and early ambulation.
- An accredited nursing school graduate with current New York registration
- Baccalaureate Nursing (BSN), required
- Experience of the latest trends in nursing, medicine and health practices that affect patient care.
- Preferably, at least one year of experience in acute care nursing
- BLS certification is required through the American Heart Association.
- American Heart Association (PALS) certification is required
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.