- Salary in the $85 - 125,000 range.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
The Organizational Development Manager reports directly to the CFO. This is a function within the human resources office. The Organizational Development Manager oversees, directs, and facilitates professional leadership development in support of performance. This position ensures that every manager has the tools, training, and resources necessary to be successful. The OD Manager is responsible for the development and facilitation of change management programs. They also review current programs to ensure that they are aligned with company goals. The OD Manager develops programs that build human capital and foster employee engagement. To assess the effectiveness of programs and to identify areas for improvement, the OD Manager assists in the development and implementation of employee performance measures. The Organizational Development Manager also assesses leadership, team, and organizational communication practices.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- To improve the way people work together and how organizations respond when there is change, research and model best practices for instructional design and program administration.
- Collaborate with other teams to find opportunities for improvement, and then test the suitability of new methods of working.
- Creates and delivers new employee orientations that are in line with the center's values. This fosters positive candidate experiences.
- Leadership training is tailored to the needs of an organization and aligned with corporate goals.
- Design and leads the development of employee engagement programs
- Recommends cost-effective and workable training solutions that translate concepts of performance excellence into concrete behaviors
- Organize and coordinate employee engagement programs and training programs
- We are searching for someone with strong experience in staff development, training and mentoring. You should also have experience with employee retention and motivation.
- Demonstrated experience with Educational Learning Design, E-Learning Management and Performance Management Systems.
- 3+ years experience in Training and Development
- A Master's degree in Organizational Performance Management is preferred.
- Experience in Healthcare is Prefered
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.