- Salary, Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Reports to the Director of Occupational Therapy
This position will assist with ensuring the health and well-being of residents by providing comprehensive and quality therapy services. This position is responsible for administering skilled occupational therapy treatments, ensuring that the highest degree of quality resident care is maintained at all times.
Who Will Be a Great Fit for the Occupational Therapist?
- A current state of NY license in Occupational Therapy in good standing.
- Graduation from an approved school of occupational therapy required.
- Experience in occupational therapy treatment programs for the geriatric and subacute populations utilizing a team approach.
- Ability to work with geriatric and chronically ill residents, as well as other professionals in a friendly and helpful manner necessary.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.