- Salary in the $75-95,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
This position is a leader in providing Physical Therapy services in Upstate NY. You will provide support in long term care and short term rehab, including outpatient Physical Therapy Services. The facility has recently undergone some renovations.
Who Will Be a Great Fit for the Physical Therapist?
- Bachelor in Physical Therapy.
- A current state of NY license as a Physical Therapist in good standing.
- Experience in physical therapy treatment programs for the geriatric and sub-acute populations necessary.
- Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.