Qualifications... who will be a great fit?
- Competitive salary to $90,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Full-time Days
- 80 hours per pay period on a two-week basis.
- No weekend, No on-call, No holidays.
- 2+ years of acute hospital emergency room experience as a registered professional nurse
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.
- A current New York State Nursing License is required.
- Current BLS, ACLS, PAL/ENPC, and Basic Coronary Care certifications OR obtained within 90 days of hire.
- Certification by the Emergency Nurses Association within 2 years of hire.
- TNCC within 2 years of hire.
- CPI Training is required within 90 days of hire.
About the area:
Geneva is a city in New York State. It is located at the northern end of Seneca Lake, known as the Finger Lakes Region. It boasts quality wine trails, a rich history, natural beauty, and four-season attractions. On Cayuga Lake, the city of Ithaca is home to Cornell University. The surrounding area is marked by high gorges, many with dramatic waterfalls, including Taughannock Falls and Buttermilk Falls. Near the tip of Seneca Lake, Watkins Glen State Park has rocky cliffs and cascading waterfalls, plus trout fishing. Southwest is the Corning Museum of Glass. To the north is the Old Erie Canal, a pivotal 19th-century waterway now offering hiking, canoeing, and fishing. In the northwest, the city of Rochester overlooks Lake Ontario. Not a far drive to a top-rated mall, great restaurants, and tons of outdoor activities. You can find Hobart and Williams Smith Colleges and Ithaca are nearby.