- Salary $80- $95000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
Our client seeks a leader in Rehabilitation in a Skilled Nursing facility. The Assistant Director of Rehabilitation - DOR is responsible for helping to manage the daily operations of Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapies including the delivery of services, documentation, billing, rehabilitation aides, Rehabilitation Coordinator; additional per diem employees, and volunteers in coordination with the Director of Activities. Assumes the duties of the Director of Rehabilitation Services in absence of the Director.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- NY Licensed Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist in good standing
- Current, valid CPR/BLS certification
- Rehab facility Management experience.
- Strong experience in the geriatric field of Occupational or Physical Therapy
- Bachelor degree
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.