- $75000 - $95000 range
- Monday - Friday Days
- Full Time - 37.5 hrs per week
- Direct Hire with full benefits
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist:
- Physical therapy staff members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of residents by providing comprehensive and quality therapy services.
- They are responsible for administering skilled physical therapy treatments and ensuring that the highest quality resident care is maintained at all times.
Who will be a great fit for the Physical Therapist position?
- MS in Physical Therapy
- Must have a PT license or eligible for in NY that is in good standing
- Experience in SNF setting
About the area:
Hornell is a City located in Steuben County. It is a small-town environment with city conveniences. You can never tire of the 4 changes of seasons. The nearby Finger Lakes provide many recreational and nature activities. Two state parks and four county parks are just a short distance away. There is always something to do- boating, fishing, kayaking, hiking, skiing, wine tours, shopping, and restaurants. Alfred University is close by and offers vocational and occupational education programs at the Wildwood campus.
45 min to Corning
30 min to Watkins Glen
1 hour to Rochester