- Salary in the $65-85,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
The Physical Therapist evaluates and treats residents, under orders from a physician, through the use of a variety of therapeutic procedures designed to restore loss of muscle strength, coordination and body alignment, to relieve pain and to improve movement and function. The Physical Therapist participates as a member of the interdisciplinary team providing support and information within the area of Physical Therapy.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- A graduate of an approved school of Physical Therapy required.
- NYS license to practice physical therapy required.
- 2+ years of experience in physical therapy in SNF preferred.
- Will consider a strong new grad.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.