- Salary in the $65-85,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs, Generous PTO days
Occupational therapy staff members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of residents by providing comprehensive and quality therapy services. State-specific Occupational Therapy license required.
- Initiates skilled occupational therapy treatments in accordance with physician's orders; maintains required contact with physician.
- Maintains written evaluations, progress notes, MDS records and discharge summaries for residents in the occupational therapy program.
- Confers with other health care staff regarding special needs of residents to enhance rehabilitation or maintenance of function.
- Provides input for the Resident Care Planning meetings and attends during absences of the Director of Occupational Therapy.
- Maintains statistical records of residents' treatments.
- Assists with inservice training programs upon request.
- Records and updates resident's care plan.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Must have a Degree in Occupational Therapy
- State of New York OT license in good standing
- 2+ years as an Occupational Therapist