- Salary in the $65-85,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs, Generous PTO days
* $2000 - Sign-On Bonus
Occupational therapy staff members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of residents by providing comprehensive and quality therapy services. State-specific Occupational Therapy license required.
- Evaluate and develop a treatment plan for residents based on medical diagnosis
- Implement treatment plans that will improve residents' goals toward their functional independence
- Assess and document the progress of the Residents in detailed recertifications, progress reports and daily notes.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident & Dept. records.
- Assume the responsibility clinically supervising occupational therapy assistants
- Participate in care plan meeting and documentation
- Plan, develop and organize OT related reports, data tracking as directed by Rehab Director
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Must have a Degree in Occupational Therapy
- State of New York OT license in good standing
- 2+ years as an Occupational Therapist