- Salary in the $95-110,000 range + bonus potential.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Relocation Assistance
- Great promotion from within opportunity!
- Employer is a large, fantastic home health company.
The RN Clinical Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that patient care is coordinated and managed appropriately. The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the clinical activities of the field staff. The clinical supervisor plans, implements and evaluates the patient's plan of care for appropriateness to the individual patient's needs.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Assesses and supervises the delivery of nursing services
- Performs home supervisory visits of nursing services delivered by licensed nurses, home health aides, and other nursing support staff
- Reports changes in the patient's medical or mental condition to the physician and the Director
- Reviews patient's clinical diagnoses, medications, procedures, and clinical course
- Assists clinicians in establishing immediate and long term therapeutic goals
- 2 years of RN experience
- 2 years of home health experience
- Requires 1 year of Supervision in Home Health
- OR RN license (unencumbered)
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!