- Salary in the $60-75,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs
- Evenings: Monday - Friday 3:30 pm to Midnight.
Education: Radiology Technology program in AMA approved 2-year program or AAS degree in Radiologic Technology.
License: NYS license required and certification in ARRT.
Experience: Completion of a 24-month course by a recognized AMA-approved school in Radiology. A broad background in all technical areas of Diagnostic Radiology. Demonstrated competence in radiographic and CT studies.
About the Area:
Penn Yan is an incorporated village in Yates County, New York. It is the county seat of Yates County and lies at the north end of the east branch of Keuka Lake, and just west of Seneca Lake. This area is known as the Finger Lakes, also known as wine country.
You will share the roads with Amish and Mennonite Buggies through the beautiful hills. This is a wonderful place to be in the summer. Not far you can find all kinds of shopping, outdoor sports, waterfalls, hiking, parks and more.
- Radiology Technology program in AMA approved 2 year program or AAS degree in Radiologic Technology.
- NYS license.
- ARRT certification preferred.
- A broad background in all technical areas of Diagnostic Radiology.
- Preferred: One-Two years of experience in related Radiology field(s).
- Will consider new grad.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. Be advised we will not distribute your resume outside our firm without first speaking with you and obtaining your permission.