Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 3+ years of acute care experience as a Registered Nurse.
- 1+ year of leadership experience at the Charge Nurse level.
- Experience with prioritizing multiple clinical events effectively.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact positively with members of the health care team, physicians, and the general public.
- Preferred: Minimum of one year LTC experience
- License/Certifications: Current NYS License to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse. BLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications required within 90 days of hire. CPI Training required within 90 days of hire.
- Preferred: BSN
About the Area:
Waterloo is located in Seneca County at the tip of Seneca Lake. It is part of the Finger Lakes Region that hosts many festivals and events. There are many things to do very close by for both residents and tourists such as great malls, restaurants, wine trails, boating, swimming, hiking, camping, antiquing, parks, history, ice skating and more.
50 min to Rochester
12 min to Geneva
2 hours to Niagara Falls
3 hours to Albany