- Salary up to $65-85,000
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Enjoy being a part of a strong and diverse team.
- New Grads Welcome.
Physical Therapy team members ensure the health and well-being of residents by providing comprehensive and quality therapy services. This position is responsible for administering skilled physical therapy treatments, ensuring that the highest degree of quality resident care is maintained at all times.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Initiates skilled physical therapy treatments in accordance with physicians' orders; maintains required contact with physician.
- Maintains written evaluations, progress notes, and discharge summaries for residents in the physical therapy program.
- Confers with other health care staff regarding special needs of residents to enhance rehabilitation or maintenance of function.
- Provides input for the Resident Care Planning meetings and attends during absences of the Director of Physical Therapy.
- Maintains statistical records of residents' treatments.
- Assists with in-service training programs upon request.
- Records and updates residents' plan of care in the Inter-disciplinary Kardex.
- Submits requisition for supplies needed in the treatment of residents to Director Physical Therapy.
- Graduation from a physical therapy program is required.
- NYS license in good standing.
- 2+ years experience providing physical therapy services
- Interest in physical therapy treatment programs for the geriatric and subacute populations is necessary.
- New Grads Welcome.
About the area: Grand Island NY is an island on the Niagara River that lies between Niagara Falls NY and Buffalo NY. Buffalo NY is located in the Western part of New York. It is popular for several different things such as Buffalo Sabres, Buffalo Bills, Buffalo Wings and the wing festival, Powder Keg Festival, General Mills cereal plant, Teds footlong hotdogs, Canal-side, St. Patrick's Day Celebrations, Food trucks galore, rated a very clean city, hockey and more hockey, the largest two-day food festival, and more! Niagara Falls is one of the seventh wonders of the world and you can be there in less than 30 minutes. The region is also well known for its many outstanding colleges & universities! You can be in Niagara Falls, Canada in 30 minutes 1.25 hours to Rochester and 2.50 hours to Syracuse.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!