- $ range is to $66/hr
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs
- Relocation assistance possible
- 6 ORs and 3 procedure rooms. Part of OR team leadership will also need to be able to work in a room when needed
Top Client seeking a registered Operating Room Clinical Manager in its ambulatory surgery center to provide clinical management and expertise over operating room nurses, surgical technicians, and central sterile processing staff to ensure patients receive high quality, efficient care. As an operating room clinical manager, you will have the opportunity for future growth and upward mobility within the organization.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Manages and supervises all surgical areas of care
- Establishes and maintains an effective and supportive working relationship with your Administrator
- Ensures that the day-to-day operations are conducted in accordance with clinical practice standards and policies of the Center
- Ensures sufficient staffing daily by notifying your team of scheduling changes
- Participates in the monitoring and evaluation of nursing care provided
- Accessible to your staff by providing breaks, ensuring coverage for meal breaks, late cases, and staffing shortages
- Monitors the clinical area to ensure materials are provided for upcoming cases
- Facilitates effective and efficient transition between surgical procedures
- Delegates, coaches, mentors and handles conflict resolution with your team
- Ability to build trust and gain the respect of your team through effective leadership
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Nursing is strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of direct RN experience; preferably in an ambulatory surgery center surgical setting.
- 1+ year of clinical supervisory experience.
- Active RN license as required by state of employment or appropriate compact licensure.
- Valid BCLS Certification upon employment. ***online certification is not acceptable.
- ACLS and PALS as required by facility.
- CNOR preferred.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.