- Salary to $85,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Professional Growth & Stability
Innovative Training Programs
Our client is seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to make recommendations for a speech-language therapy treatment plan to ensure the health and well being of the residents. The Pathologist will also conduct an audiometric screening of residents upon request and make recommendations for further audiology services. The client company provides skilled nursing, subacute care, rehabilitation, and adult day health care to the individuals in the community and surrounding areas.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Must have a Degree in Speech and Language Pathology
- Must have a State of New York license to practice as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Clinical Competence Certification from the American Speech and Hearing Association preferred
- 2+ years experience providing speech and language services in a Skilled Nursing Facility setting.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.