- Salary $80 - 85,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
Position is for an 120 bed long term and short-term facility, located in beautiful Stamford, New York, less than a half hour from Delhi, NY. They have state-of-the-art equipment.
- Evaluate Residents and develop a treatment plan that will meet their needs.
- Choose activities that will help the Residents to carry out their daily works independently.
- Watch the Residents as they carry out the task given to them.
- Observe/Assess the progress of the Residents & prepare detailed progress reports.
- Help in rehabilitating Residents disabled as a result of injury, illness or other problems.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident & Dept. records.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among healthcare teams & contributes to team effort.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- New York State license to practice as a Speech-Language Pathologist required.
- Strong experience in the geriatric field for Speech-Language Pathology.
- Bachelors degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!