- Hourly Pay Rate = $122 w2
- Shift: Nights
- Length of assignment: 13 weeks
This client hospital is in need of multiple L&D Registered Nurses on the night shift. May assist the physician with, episiotomies, epidurals, or pain medication administration. May assist in C- Sections. Start IVs for labor-inducing drugs such as Pitocin. We’re looking for professional RNs who are comfortable reassuring patients and communicating with doctors as well as tending to the needs of their patients. There is a positive, upbeat work environment where all medical personnel works together for the good of the patient, we hope you’ll want to join their team.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 2+ years of current Labor and Delivery travel nursing experience
- Admissions, discharges, assessments, monitoring labor, administering blood and blood products, IV’s, dressing changes, oxygen, administer medications, patient education, Catheters, pulse oximetry, etc.
- An active Registered Nurse license in California required
- BLS-AHA, NRP, ACLS-AHA
- Bachelor's degree in nursing
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.