- Contract - Start date ASAP
- Duration - 1 year contract with potential for extension
- Rate/Hr - $ DOE 50-55/hr W2
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance. 401k Savings plan etc
- We can consider FT or PT - anything from 2 days/week to 5 days/week (8-hour days, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.).
- Must be Pediatric experienced SLPs and Local to Philly
Assigned group of patients are provided with evaluation and treatment of speech, language, and oral motor function. Provides consultation to medical, allied health, and education personnel. Provides education and instruction to patients, families/significant caregivers, health care professionals, students, and the community.
- Assess patients with speech, language, and oral motor disorders using standardized and non-standardized tools. Makes referrals to other services when necessary.
- Create a unique therapy plan for every patient with attainable goals. Update goals and track progress using Departmental and Hospital procedures. If help is needed, satisfy the request by asking senior staff for assistance.
- Share evaluation findings, progress reports, and recommendations with patients, families/caregivers, and healthcare professionals. To teach family members and caregivers at-home therapy programs. And to consult with health care and education staff to help improve patient communication skills.
- Takes part in various departmental or program-based functions, such as staff meetings, continuing education activities, workgroup meetings/committees, Quality Improvement projects, and equipment/supplies maintenance and ordering.
- In order to enrich the lives of as many people as possible, this individual teaches within the Department, Hospital, and professional and non-professional community. They also provide consultative services outside of the Hospital setting.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
Required Licenses and Certifications:
- Licensed in Speech-Language Pathology from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and/or from the State of New Jersey
- CCC-SLP - Clin Competence in Speech-Lang
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Minimum of 2 years of SLP Speech-Language Pathology
- Experience in a pediatric medical-based setting.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!