- Contract - Start date ASAP
- Duration - 13 weeks, with possible extension, Travelers accepted
- Rate/Hr - $95 W2
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance. 401k Savings plan etc
- Shift: 10/40
Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the populations served. This includes demonstrating knowledge of the principles of caring for the following, but not limited to, geriatric, pediatric, developmentally challenged, special needs and physically challenged, and various diagnoses, interventions, procedures and operations performed for patients served.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 2-3 years as a nurse in the diagnostic imaging department
- BLS - AHA
- California RN
- Required Current ACLS and PALS certification
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!