- Contract - Start date ASAP
- Duration - 13 weeks, with possible extension, Travelers accepted
- Rate/Hr - $95-100 W2
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance. 401k Savings plan etc
- Number of positions: 2
Shift: 1 for days and 1 for nights
1. Completes nursing assessment of the patient and documents appropriately into the patient record. 2. Develops a plan of care based upon the assessment of the patient, age-appropriate and developmental needs of the patient.
3. Collaborates with physicians and other health team members in developing a plan of care.
4. Provides, delegates, and coordinates the plan of care.
5. Initiates, manages and participates in discharge planning.
6. Initiates, manage, and participate in patient/family teaching.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- REQUIRED: * AHA BLS * AHA PALS
- Minimum of 4 years as an RN * Minimum of 1 year travel experience Pediatrics. Must feel comfortable caring for adults. pediatric unit is an overflow for adult medsurg patients and potentially will be assigned to them.
REQUIRED: Associate's Degree in Nursing, DESIRED: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- California RN
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!