- Competitive Salary $85-95,000+
- Direct Hire & Full-Time.
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility
- *Must be either a Physical Therapist or an Occupational Therapist
Combining beautiful residences with modern amenities, this facility provide a range of accommodations that go above and beyond your expectations. Soft linens and cozy furnishings are just a small part of what makes the unique all-inclusive health facility a preferred destination for high-quality healthcare.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Responsible for the overall Administration, Scheduling, Clinical Planning, Development & Operations of the Therapy Department and all Therapy Programs.
- Maintain compliance for all federal and state regulations in regard to the provision of therapy services.
- Collaborate with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Provide mentorship & instruct Therapy Staff Members in specific PT, OT, and SLP therapy models.
- Provide and monitor individual guidance and motivation to employees.
About the area:
- Must be a NY state licensed therapist (OT/A, PT/A, or SLP).
- 2+ years of management experience in long-term care therapy settings.
- Evidence of basic leadership skills and supervision.
- Requires working knowledge of Medicare reimbursement, CMI, and HMO management.
- They are an equal opportunity employer. Come join the team with this growth opportunity!
Valatie is a very beautiful town that is 20 miles south of Albany. It is a mix of the authentic, historical, community that it once was as well as a modern feel. There are plenty of small businesses along Main Street and restaurants for an outing. There are also Farmer's Markets to show people what their town has to offer. Valatie is a village with several waterfalls in Columbia County, New York. The village is at the center of the town of Kinderhook on US 9.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!