- Salary range from 32.76 (min)- $39.31 (mid)- $45.86 (max) based on years of exp.
- 15% annual bonus incentive
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs
- Relocation Offered.
You will lead the Patient Access department in delivering superior care to every patient on every visit as the Assistant Director. Daily operations of all Patient Access functions fall under your jurisdiction, and you will also act as a liaison between the Shared Service Center (SSC) and the facility.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Make sure that everyone on your team knows what the monthly goals are, how their department affects these numbers, and what they can do to make improvements.
- Address all patients' and physicians' concerns until they are completely satisfied.
- Work with leaders in other departments to ensure that any new co-workers hired in areas with registration responsibilities have the opportunity to attend the Patient Access training within their first week of work.
- The Patient Access Director should be informed of any issues in the Patient Access area, such as delays during preregistration, backlogs for authorizations and an increased time to register patients. Additionally, ensure that quality review measurements are put into place.
- 3+ years of relevant Patient Access experience with at least 2 of these years in a healthcare management role
- Bachelor’s degree required
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!