- Attractive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Location: Detroit MI
Our client Hospital is renowned for its surgical and medicinal excellence, offering clinical mastery complemented by groundbreaking research. It has set up Centers of Excellence in the fields of neurosciences, bariatric surgery, vascular services, and cardiovascular services across multiple disciplines as well hypertension and stroke prevention programs alongside heart failure therapy.
This multifaceted job offers a wide spectrum of duties within a hierarchical system. It is the ideal role for someone looking to show their knowledge in both the Nursing and Operations disciplines. Working with the Chief Nursing Officer Council, this role will develop and revise functional processes to ensure effective strategic planning. Additionally, the position demands regular monitoring of current operations and modifications as needed.
- Orchestrating a unified approach to executing clinical strategies and patient care throughout the organization, with an emphasis on performance excellence and high-quality outcomes. Compiling data into tangible practice.
- Works collaboratively with clinical leadership to standardize nursing practice to deliver high-quality clinical care, incorporating research and teaching activities.
- Cultivates and maintains professional relationships with primary clinical area(s) customers, including medical directors, physicians, physician groups, and patients, to enhance customer service and positively impact core clinical measures.
- Develops, implements, monitors and evaluates systems/initiatives/programs to facilitate performance/quality improvements in keeping with strategic objectives and regulatory requirements.
- Implements rapid quality improvement interventions and Lean methodologies.
- Understand the benefits of standardization and how to drive its implementation through the service line to improve quality, efficiency, and patient, staff and physician satisfaction.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?