- Rate Range: $30 (1 year of experience) - Mid: $38.87 (10 years of experience) - Max: $46 (20 years of experience) . Shift Diff: Nights are 3.75, and Weekends are $4.30 - and RNs get both for Weekend Nights.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc
- Relo: Yes, case by case
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
If you're an RN with experience in acute care or LTAC, we want to talk to you!
The Registered Nurse Progressive Care Unit - RN PCU is responsible for decisions and actions within the domain of nursing practice. Important aspects of this responsibility are promoting a safe and therapeutic environment for both the recipients and providers of nursing care, acquiring specialized knowledge skills and additional formal education to provide specialized care. So, if you're ready to make a difference, come talk to us! Sign-On and Relocation Offered!
- Willing to speak with any candidates with recent RN experience in acute care or LTAC experience(will consider candidates that graduates from school with at least 3 months of acute care/ LTAC experience), ICU Step Down
- Licensed RN by the State of Texas
- Associates Degree in Nursing required
- BLS required.
- Specialty certification encouraged
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!