About the Client
Our client is a Private practice, clinician-led firm. Over 30 years, the organization has grown to become one of the nation’s leading single specialty anesthesia and perioperative management companies. This client partners with hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, and physician offices to providing its services and leadership that enhance operating room performance, revenue, and patient and surgeon satisfaction. Their ability to consistently deliver has created a stellar reputation nationwide.
This client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Paid Vacation Time
- Profit Sharing
- Fully Paid Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Fully Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Fully Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Fully Paid Life Insurance
- Fully Paid AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts/ Health Savings Accounts
- Optional: Short Term Disability Insurance + Excess Life
About the Hospital
Providing quality healthcare services to the greater Rochester community for over 80 years, Frisbie Memorial Hospital is an 84-bed facility providing expert medical care using advanced, cutting-edge technology to diagnose and treat patients with acute and chronic health conditions. In addition, Frisbie has access to nearly thirty specialty services so patients need not travel far for their specialized healthcare needs.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Assists in the directing and managing of events in the Anesthesia Department
- Accountable for the medical management of patients who are unconscious and or insensible to pain and emotional stress during surgery and other medical procedures
- M.D./D.O. Degree from an accredited College of Medicine
- ECFMC and FLEX
- Completion of approved Residency in Anesthesia
- Currently licensed as a Physician
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. Be advised we will not distribute your resume outside our firm without first speaking with you and obtaining your permission.
Great Bay Staffing Group
Professional Search & Contract Staffing
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!
or email to:
resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com